Ozone Secutech Private Limited (“OSPL” or “We” or “Company”) operates the www.ozonesecutech.com website, which provides the SERVICE(S).
Fully acknowledging the fact that your personal information belongs to you, we do our best to securely store and carefully process the information you share with us.
We place our highest value on your trust. We hence collect a minimal amount of information only with your permission and use it solely for its intended purposes.
We at OSPL devote best efforts to ensure your data protection including technical data security and internal management procedures as well as physical data protection measures.
We strive to improve your lives by offering inspiring and fascinating digital experiences. In order to do so, your trust is paramount and thus, we will do our best to protect your personal information.
1. Acquisition of Personal Information
For a better experience while using our Service(s), we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, postal address, email address and billing information etc.
2. How we use personal information
Personal information acquired by OSPL may be used in the following ways:
- To provide products or services requested by the customer, including product sales, repair and inspection, after-sales service, and catalogue distribution. We also use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver and improve our products, services, content, advertising and for loss prevention and anti- fraud purpose. We may also use your personal information for account and network security purposes, including in order protecting our services for the benefit of all our users.
- Where we use your information for anti-fraud purposes, it arises from the conduct of an online transaction with us. We limit our uses of data for anti-fraud purposes to those which are strictly necessary and within our assessed legitimate interests to protect our customers and our services. For certain online transactions we may also validate the information provided by you with publicly accessible sources.
- To offer product information, company information, service information, and other related information of the Company, e.g. the sending of a catalogue, new product information, e-books, marketing mails or a mail magazine.
- We collect information about your system, such as the make, operating system version, device memory, advertising identifiers, browser type, language, time zone etc.
- To develop and maintain smooth relations with business partners and related entities as a reference in the recruitment of an individual where the personal information is provided by an inquirer or an applicant to the Company.
We may place cookies on our website. Cookies are small files downloaded to your computer. Cookies help us to ensure the safety and smooth functionality of our website (security cookies and session cookies) and to collect information about web pages you are interested in, as well as the navigation you choose through our website, in order to make our website more attractive for you (tracking cookies and advertising cookies; see below).
You can disable cookies or set your browser to alert you when cookies are being sent and manage them. Please note that we can't be responsible for the content of external websites.
- At times OSPL may provide information to third parties with certain personal information to provide or improve our products and services, including delivering product at your request. When we do we require those third parties to handle it in accordance with relevant laws.
- You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for how those third parties collect or use your information. As always, we encourage you to review the privacy policies of every third-party service that you visit or use, including those third parties you interact with through our services.
All necessary and appropriate security measures will be taken to prevent the acquired personal information from being leaked, lost or damaged, and to secure the safety of the personal information in accordance with the Company rules related to Information Management. The Company will also offer all training necessary to ensure the proper handling of information to its directors, employees, and other related personnel.
Inquiries from customers regarding their own personal information, including verification of the purpose of the usage of the personal information, and the giving of opinions or making of complaints with regard to personal information handling, shall be forwarded to the section to which the customer initially provided his/her personal information.
The Company will comply with privacy protection-related laws of India and regulations, and will review and improve the contents of this document to strive constantly towards better privacy protection.
We won’t keep your personal information for longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. This means that information will be destroyed or erased from our systems when it’s no longer required.
We take appropriate steps to ensure that we process and retain information about you based on the following logic:
1. At least the duration for which the information is used to provide you with a service.
2. As required under law, a contract, or with regard to our statutory obligations
3. Only for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, is processed, or longer if required under any contract, by applicable law, or for statistical purposes, subject to appropriate safeguards.
Keep in mind that, while our systems are designed to carry out our deletion practices automatically, we cannot promise that deletion will occur within a specific timeframe. There may be legal requirements to store your data and we may need to suspend those deletion practices if we receive valid legal process asking us to preserve content or if we receive reports of abuse or other Terms of Service violations. Finally, we may also retain certain information in backup for a limited period of time or as required by law.